were do u put bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bigghouse

Reaction score
hiiii where do u put ur bottless???? mine r in the basement but the pretty oness r in my roooommm

thankssssssss anna =]

capsoda

Reaction score
This question reminds me of an old comedy radio show I used to listen to when I was stationed in Tampa.

Chiskennnnn Mannnnnn, He's everywhere, He's everywhere, Boc, Boc, Boc, Boooooooc!!! He was a mild mannered fellow in a Boy Scout uniform with with Keds high tops, a ckicken head mask and a red cape. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Thats where my bottles are, There everywhere, There everywhere!!!! [:)]

Lordbud

Reaction score
Wrapped in newspaper or bubblewrap inside divider boxes in the storage room.
Each box has a corresponding list of what is in it.
Since I sold off some stuff on ebay, bought some stuff on ebay, the lists need updating.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey Anna where ya been? staying out of trouble? [:D]
I keep my good bottles in the room I'm in right now.PC/bottle room.The rest are in boxes in the attic & basement.

Stardust

Reaction score
I have them all around as displayed in the kitchen on book shelves mingled with books, in the dinning room on glass shelves with white lights. More here and there, in the living room front windows.Bathroom related ones in there. Perfumes in bedroom. Lots of others are now stuck [:eek:] in garage as the door jammed today and I'm looking for help in figuring how to get it open. Love them, Love them, Love them! Oh yeah, and more all around my computer how could I have forgot those? [;)] stardust

madman

Reaction score
hey anna whats up how ya been ? i keep em in the living room the kitchen mike

lexdigger

Reaction score
Mine are in the family room down in the basement. I've got two floor to ceiling display cabinets on either side of the fireplace. All the duplicates are in boxes out in the shed. Here's a look at some of the stoneware I've dug or traded for. Chris

fireplace.jpg

capsoda

Reaction score
I remember chicken man :)
Yer tellin yer age Bram. I can't remember his arch nemisis. I think it was Dr. Dark but I am not sure.

Where have you been Anna??? I have most of mine on shelves or in boxes out in my shop. It is the wife who says everywhere. I don't dare say anything about here cobalts though for fear of life and limb. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baumbers