WHAT'S UP WITH THIS GUY!?!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggermeister

Reaction score
Yeah, Makes me feel soooooo welcome...from the friendly (finger) avatar to the swearing...and how about that huge 'chip on the shoulder' crushing that poor guy...

sandchip

Reaction score
I checked it out and there were no registered users online and only one guest (me). Little wonder. I was happy to find that I "amound" to nothing more than an arrogant, scumbag, pricky pile of cow $#!*. I feel better about myself now thanks to the Finger!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Any forum can have idiots sign up and post. The real test of a forum's integrety and administration is whether the owner allows garbage like that to go on. If they do its a place you want to steer clear of.
Antique-bottles.net is one of the only bottle forums that has stood the test of time. I have seen many come and go.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
You try to help all you can and it's just never enough for some people. Can't be everywhere every time they want to post a Sauer's extract and think they have found something amazing. Yeah the middle finger avatar is just proof that this poster was a moron.

Dugout

Reaction score
Ooooh! After looking at that it makes us proud that we can't use the word a**lyse.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Just goes to show.. if ones idea of running or participating in a public forum includes baseness, obscenity, potty-mouth and explicit envy, well the numbers show the results.. if the only way you can communicate is by being a scuzzoid, see ya later!

Stardust

Reaction score
lol! that was not very nice at all.
[8|] stardust~*

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1