WHAT'S UP WITH THIS GUY!?!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

druggistnut

Reaction score
The person on that site who posted the comment is also the administrator.
He truly is an obnoxious, immature psychopath (are there mature psychos, me wonders?) that I had past dealings with. He is immune to common sense and rational thinking.
Bill

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Psychopaths (Anti-social Personality Disorder) are rational thinkers. They are, however, devoid of conscience.

You must remember that sociopaths are carefully selective of the targets they select. Unless they can garner some advantage from their victimization, it is not worth their effort. Above all, a psychopath is a chameleon. They would rather infiltrate and infect a person, a group, an organization, or a nation intent on using members to their own self-serving, self-aggrandizing ends. Moreover, a psychopath (2-4 percent of the the population on a sliding scale of acheivement and involvement) would never, never place themselves in harm's way.

Here's the rub. A psychopathic personality will use your own emotions of sympathy and understanding to victimize you as a host. Never would they attempt to alienate your vulnerable humanity if you are an asset to their ultimate objective. They are not, despite lay beliefs, violent unless they can escape the consequences of their violent outbursts. They do so by gaining the acceptance and submission of their long-term victims (most frequently immediately family members) who almost always serve as their defenders against the constant onslaught of detractors (law enforcement). Psychopaths are the ultimate form of human parisitism. They create the greatest damage among those readily available over the long-term. I know this well. My brother, now 49-years-old, ravaged hundreds, perhaps thousands of people in several states over four decades forcing my parents -- his defenders emotionally and economically-- to adopt the role of pariahs. My father, a well-decorated veteran of three wars, was beaten so bad from my brother that hospital officials had to surgically remove his kidney and removed several pints of blood from his lungs when he was 72-years-old. He never recovered and died shortly thereafter. You want to talk about lifelong abuse? You've come to the right source. My younger brother, despite having spent two stretches in two different states' penitentiaries, passed by unscathed.

I have fought my cowardly brother hundreds of times over the years. His presence has inculcated a protectionist mentality into my psyche. He is significantly larger in stature than me because I chose not to eat at the dinner table. Nevertheless, I have succeeded to force him away from my 82-year-old mother under the greatest fear of physical reprisal for the last two years. Being the man that I am I cannot suffer a coward nor an abuser. In short order, I will relocate my mother an myself to a safe location where he has not the slightest idea where we are. Despite my mother's failings, I overlook them and trust wholeheartedly that she now realizes who was the demon and who was the loving son.

Those who might know my mettle know that I am one not to be trifled with. I assure you that the pup who has the audacity to publically humiliate bottle aficionados in the manner which he does has a significant underlying beef but one which would whither upon contact to a threat of personal harm. Invariably, this person has many bones to pick and choses to do so in the manner he selects. That said I cannot vouchsafe the turmoil ravaging this person. Indeed, those who have come to know me on this forum know that I have opinions. They were hard won and I would wish no one to replicate them. But they are mine and I will stand by them.

Wangan

Reaction score
It seems to me this disrespectful YOUTH has definitely missed a few spankings lately.I was immediately amazed at how angry he could become at this forum.I have only experienced intelligent and rational conversations even in differences of opinion since I have been here.I hope he does not have children,because he obviously has nothing to teach them and they will not have much of a chance in life unless they bring themselves up differently.What a sad individual.I hope he can learn to change someday.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
I think that it is interesting that we all continue to feed this guy's ego as this is the main reason that he does what he does. Like I said before, he only wants an audiance and we all seem to feed him what continues to keep him going. He uses his intillect to hack into sites unknown to us at 1st but then after a while it is obvious who he is. He even has his own forum but he cannot keep the sain people from leaving once his wierd rantings begin to occur. Many would like to meet up with him and fix his clock but there is no clock to fix. He is just an empty shell with no workings to speak of. On his defence it is rumored that he has some issues for which he takes medication and he has been know to tip the bottle occasionally, sort of temporary insanity when drinking and off the meds. This is the main time that he does what he does. When something wierd shows up either on this forum or on others just ignor it. He will eventually be stopped or he will go away quietly. Some of us have met him before and he did show up at the Baltimore show this past March. He seemed harmless enough so please either ignor his rantings or send him help. Let's get back to the subject of bottles and off this moronic behavior.

Sir.Bottles

Reaction score
I think that guy really piss with us & this forum.[:eek:]
So far I know everybody in this forum is nice.
I really have a great time join in this forum I also gather a lot important information here.
I really wonder what wrong with that guy anyway? what happened to him.

glass man

Reaction score
I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY![:D][:D] I DON'T THINK ANY BODY EVER WOULDA FOUND IT IF IT HAD NOT BEEN POINTED OUT. GLAD IT WAS,GAVE ME A LAUGH!

GEEZ A BOTTLE DIGGING SITE AND NOTHING BOUT BOTTLE DIGGING JUST A PUT DOWN OF ANOTHER BOTTLE SITE! I KNOW THAT WILL GET PEOPLE RUNNING FOR BOTTLE DIGGING INFO ON THAT SITE! MAYBE NEXT IT WILL BE ABOUT REGGIE LYNCH..THEN GLASS WORKS..THEN NORM HECKLERS...WOW JUST WHAT IS NEEDED A SITE THAT IS LIKE MOVIE CRITICS,BUT THIS ONE IS ABOUT BOTTLE FORUMS.AUCTION HOUSES ETC.

THE PICTURE OF THE PERSON BELOW LOOKED REAL NICE![8D]IF THAT CAME OUTA A DIGGING HOLE I WOULD THINK I HAD UNEARTHED A PERSON FROM THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD!

WE ARE NUMBER ONE IN THAT PERSON'S BOOK![:)]

I HAVE DONE A PRETTY DAMN DECENT JOB OF TRYING TO HELP NEW PEOPLE WITH BOTTLES THAT ARE COMMON,REAL COMMON.[MANY ON HERE HAVE! VERY FEW GET THROUGH THE CRACKS!] MOST OF US STARTED FROM THAT PLACE,SO I TRY TO ENCOURAGE THEM.OH WELL![&:] JAMIE

crabbergirl

Reaction score
Any forum can have idiots sign up and post. The real test of a forum's integrety and administration is whether the owner allows garbage like that to go on. If they do its a place you want to steer clear of.

LOL! I moderate on another forum of an entirely diffrent subject , but I am so glad to see that it is across the board that the idiots fly. These are clearly people on a forum for the wrong reason and a mission few want to participate in.
Seems like you guys run a great forum and your goal is clear, enjoy your hobby, share what you know with others, and be kind.
Keep up the good work!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter