Win a nice emerald master ink

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I havent done a contest for some time.
I have a little free time so I started a little contest.
The rules are here ..
http://antiquemedicines.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=258

Any members of the medicine forum can enter. You can join just to enter if you want.
The prize is an American Standard master ink. I upgraded my collection and am giving this one away. If you can give it a good home please enter.

34413EAD86254CB98C7E42FFE54F1831.jpg

Attachments

• 34413EAD86254CB98C7E42FFE54F1831.jpg
    34413EAD86254CB98C7E42FFE54F1831.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 65

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Matt,

Thanks for sponsoring such a fine contest with such a handsome boon. I'll be visiting your site...

07wgm00.jpg

glass man

Reaction score
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...I HAVE A AQUA OVER 9 1/2 INCHES TALL,BIMAL "DARBY'S PROPHYLACTIC FLUID"[EMBOSSED ON FRONT] "PHILADELPHIA "ON ONE SIDE AND "J.H. ZEILIN & CO" ON THE OTHERSIDE.IT IS A VARIATION ME OR NO OTHER PERSON I HAVE TALKED TO[A FEW] HAVE SEEN.IT IS RECTANGULAR INSTEAD OF THE COMMOM ROUND CLEAR OR AQUA ONES.

SINCE YOU DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE OF ANY OF THIS MED. ,BUT DO TELL OF THE MED.,DOES MINE QUALIFY SINCE I CAN PUT IN THE PICTURE OF ONE? BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE FOR THE CONTEST BY THE WAY! THANKS ...JAMIE

saratogadriver

Reaction score
I'll be posting an OPEN PONTIL Wood's Aromatic Spirit. You only list the IP (more common" variant. The OP is pretty rare. Does that count, or do you need something more "completely different"?

Jim G

If that's not good enough, I can send you either variant of the aqua Smith's Green Mountain renovator, either vertical or on the shoulder embossing (Mom has a rather good VT collection).

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Don't have anything to enter, but you do have a listing for the Shuptrine Druggist Savannah without photo in the S category of the Nexus. I just grabbed the only image of one I know from here: http://www.antiquebottles.com/medicine/fame.html which is on our want list. We know of one from a collector in town, but it looks like it survived a fire but not unscaved.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4