Windsor VT label bitters, suspicious label

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Ya add some stuff about pirate ships and vampires in the back story too.. [;)]

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Sounds like a reasonable provenance. I know at least one VT bottle collector who is now interested...

Thanks for clearing it up.

Labels are often are hard call.

Jim G

ORIGINAL: nhpharm

Jim,

That is my listing...came in a collection of extremely nice labeled medicines, including a labeled Poland's White Pine Compound, a labeled Kimball's Toothache Drops, and some others (you can see some of them in my other listings, but I'm keeping the New Hampshire stuff). I am very confident in it...the label is right (you can see the impression of the letters in the paper), it has full contents (not just colored water-the contents have partly settled out), it has a few chips to the label around the edges, and so forth. The rest of the bottles in the collection are very good...someone put together a very good collection and someone then sold a good part of it in a Texas antique store, where I found it. A lot of the that was being sold had original boxes and so forth too...

Anyone wants additional photos, I'd be happy to provide them...I understand the concerns with labeled bottles.

Brandon DeWolfe

nhpharm

Reaction score
I added a few more photos as well as a bit more backstory. I have some other bottles up on eBay from the same collection as well...really some unusual ones that I have not see before.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229