Wow, Really?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
I thought it might go for $100 tops. Then it was at $180 yesterday and I was blown away. Now this is crazy. Anyone remember what that cobalt strapside went for a while back. I bet this comes close when all is said and done. Unembossed flasks of odd color seem to be going crazy right now. Kinda like the cone inks were a while back. Sure is perty. Is this another sign of an improving economy?
Green Seed

surfaceone

Reaction score
$349,99 with 15 minutes to go! You must be near apoplectic. [8D]

Liliuokalani_in_1865.jpg

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I don't know my pumpkin seeds unless I can eat them. That does look like an unusual color to me though.
Still, it's un-embossed and less than spectacular so even in my non knowledge state I haven't a clue.
Price wise that is.
No, any other ways too.
10 mins left.

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
Yep! That's nuckin futs if you ask me. The craziest thing is that the last two retarded bids were from two new bidders. Time to hit them TOC dumps!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Thanks Aaron, that was fun. I wish my garbage would sell as well as that did.[:D]
That is to say I have garbage.

Wolfdog

Reaction score
i wouldn't pay 5 bucks for that ugly ass bottle

appliedlips

Reaction score
Retarded, garbage, and ugly ass probably won't make the collectors of unembossed flasks on this site feel welcome posting their collections here. I don't understand the price myself but when I first seen this bottle listed I couldn't ever recall seeing another in that color. I see alot of bottles that I find unattractive that I have seen several of bring that kind of money.I am pleased for the seller and new owner.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.