Wow this place is dead lately

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
This is the most replies I have seen in a while.I agree with everyone I love this place, I have been here many years. I have been checking in (everyday) but I find my self skimming through and going right back on FB. The communication has just seemed to stopped on here. I did post more when I was digging a lot, and had stuff to show, but I also posted more when I felt that " friendly atmosphere". It kept me coming back daily. This is going to sound weird but maybe if these pages changed into a light blue color it would trigger something in our brains :) I'm serious why not try it? Maybe Roger will see this and do it. I have a web site and it is easy to change the back ground. Oh well thats my 3 cents. Merry Christmas
11496906805_a29bc497a0_b.jpg

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I too have noticed what seems to be the decline of this forum even a little before the disappearance of the blue back ground. It seems that fewer people are sharing their finds and digs. The new version did take a little getting used to in my opinion. I hope interest and participation bounce back in the coming year. Merry Xmas and a happy bottle finding new year. Looking forward to seeing many forum members at bottle shows next year as well.

PD

Dumpdiver

Reaction score
It isn't the color of the pages it's more the attitude on here. It's really annoying getting snubed and belittled on here so a few select members can have their private hang out. Welcome to ABN, we don't care what you think so sit down and shut up. My fellings are shared by other members. Have a Happy, Don

epackage

Reaction score
Dumpdiver said:
It isn't the color of the pages it's more the attitude on here. It's really annoying getting snubed and belittled on here so a few select members can have their private hang out. Welcome to ABN, we don't care what you think so sit down and shut up. My fellings are shared by other members. Have a Happy, Don

This response has me perplexed, I just read thru 4 pages of your posts, most of which had helpful responses and interaction, I'd love to see an example of the snubbing and belittling you speak of DD....[8|]

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
I agree this place is dead. To bad as this site has been so helpful to so many people including me. I hate to admit this but I don't post anymore because I can't figure out how to post a photo or make an album? Also I wonder if private messages are being sent? Penn Digger if you are there did you get a message from me about maps??

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Cacarpetbagger,

Yes I did get your message. Thank you. I will be in touch.

PD

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score
Hey All! As a new member, I am not as familiar with the old site; however, I have noticed that the POISON forum gets almost no action. When I first joined, there were new posts daily and/or weekly. I find myself cruising the other forums, which is awesome (I LOVE BOTTLES), but I would love to see some more traffic. Thank you to all of you who share your insight and collections. I am 28 years old, and I relish the "old timers" who have been around the block and know what is going on [:)]-Mike

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I know the color isn't the answer but ya never know. Stranger things have have happened in this world looks at Milly Crius
Miley-Cyrus-no-bra-2243081.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese