Wow this place is dead lately

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
ajohn said:
Hey,has anyone seen the antiquebottlesnet forum??

New Year's Greetings, Anthony John. What have you to say for yourself? You've been too much absent without leave...
DSC002641.JPG

Dugout

Reaction score
Hi AJohn!I always wonder about Christmas time what you are up too!Nice to see your name up here.Renee`

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I still don't frequent the site as much as I did before the change. But that is not all ABNs fault. People change and so do internet people [:)] If I was digging and finding on a reg basis like I have in the past I would be posting more. That will come when I hit the mother load in 2014 [8D]

Dugout

Reaction score
Here's is hoping you get that shovel throwing some dirt Rick in the 2014 year.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Good luck on digging bottles in 2014 Rick, I always liked reading your digging articles, both here and in ABGC magazine. This site will be what we as collectors make of it, no more, no less. It would help if users did not fight and pick at each other, but that seems to be the world of internet usage. I go more to facebook now to see what bottle collectors are doing, plus there is the Western Bitters news Site and Peachridge glass, so there is more competition than in the past. I always come back from time to time, and so do others..........

cordilleran

Reaction score
Somewhere in the Great American Southwest
Dumpdiver said:
It isn't the color of the pages it's more the attitude on here. It's really annoying getting snubed and belittled on here so a few select members can have their private hang out. Welcome to ABN, we don't care what you think so sit down and shut up. My fellings are shared by other members. Have a Happy, Don
Ditto.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
It's a bit of a vicious cycle. For awhile there people didn't like the changes on here, their posting slowed, they were reading fewer fun posts from others which lead to fewer fun replies. I think when the dust settles, everything will be fine. This horrible freeze will pass. Spring will come. Bottles will be found. People will share stories and ABN will forge some great information exchanges.

bottlerocket

Reaction score
Ground is FROZEN here. I actually ran across the top of a 1/2 pint embossed milk bottle sticking out of the ground on a hike a few days ago. I got impatient and rather than wait until a thaw, I tried to chip it out of the ground and broke the top off. "CRAP".I have to exercise patience during this down time. I still get on an read the posts. I am just not posting picture yet.

reach44

Reaction score
Same here. Harsh winter means no digging or detecting. When detecting season starts I will absolutely flood this site with crap for everyone to see and watch.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2