Wyeth poison

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

willong

Reaction score
I thought you might be right. I have seen the dose cup, they ever have one with an eye cup. This was an antidote or a antiseptic. Very cool.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
That is a nice find.

I'd forgotten about the eye cup--never dug one.

I think I'll go have that shot after all--Glenmorangie "The Lasanta" (They are getting faddish/fancy with Scotch naming; it used to be simply 12yr old, sherry cask)--toothache flaring up again gives me all the excuse I require;).

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Might it have been a measure, similar to the "take next dose at" cap/cups, rather than the container of the product?

View attachment 230354
Is that a poison bottle?I have a couple of those and assumed it was medicine- with the next dose theme…. But way back, there’s this nightmare ex…. Who I might have considered setting up with dosing poison! Karmas a big old bitch so I know he has his own- I don’t want any of that. Dosing poison…. Whaaaaaat??! Lol! I guess radium’s had strychnine - I read labels with Arsenic- I forget who put muriatic acid in their miracle cure, but one of them for sure! It seems like one was for kids even…. Those people wanted to party at all costs!

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH