Yesterdays dig...Ball liquor bottle and a few others...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

green dragon

Reaction score
Hey, if you dig a hole in your yard and bury the listerine and fluff, then in 100 years someone else can dig em up and wonder about YOUR lifestyle and how we lived
[:D]

~ AL

( sneaking on here when I should be working, oops )

woodswalker

Reaction score
LOL!!![:D] I threw the FLUFF jar away this morning!!! But I'm keeping the listerine bottles...I thought they would look neat in some sort of arrangement in my extra bathroom along with the white luster cremes and shampoo jars I have collected!! And yeah I'm sure most of you guys would have thrown those away to[8D]....I can't wait to come home with a few prizes tomorrow and show them off!! I get to help dig a privy[:D][:D][:D][:D]

And I 'm at work to so I won't tell if you don't!!!

Amanda :)~

swizzle

Reaction score
I'll really make someone 100 years from now wonder. I'll bury nothing but fluff jars, ketchup bottles and beer bottles and put the rest into the recycling bin. Really make them wonder about my diet. Swiz

woodswalker

Reaction score
Well I guess if they don't know what Fluff is they might wonder...I thought it was some hair stuff at first...ya know to "fluff" your hair[:D]
At least I haven't posted pics of the ketchup bottles I found asking what they were!!(don't worry those stayed right where they were)
Who knows...100 years from now they might not even have jars...so then a fluff jar would be a GREAT find[:)]

swizzle

Reaction score
Fluffy hair and Ketchup Lipstick. Wow they'd think I was a stylish beer drinker. Swiz

harryr1961

Reaction score
Bottles for sale in Grant Park, 6/11-12 10-3pm

This is harryr1961 and I am moving on Monday. I am selling about 100 +- dug bottles from Atlanta in Grant Park on 6/11-12 from 10am to 3pm. A couple of straight sided Cokes, some blob-top sodas, and miscellaneous. Mostly BIM, some newer. Priced to move! This Fri. and Sat. at 273 South Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315. Hope to see you there!

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
RE: Bottles for sale in Grant Park, 6/11-12 10-3pm

I'd be there if I lived in Georgia. [;)] You can post your own threads on the home page ya know. geez [:D]

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey harryr1961,

I see you are a new member, so I extend a cautious welcome, but your post could be viewed as just plain rude.

There is a clearly marked Section of the Forum designated as Buy, Sell & Swap. Your post is more appropriate there.

Assuming you really want to peddle any of your bottles, you might consider posting pictures and descriptions there.

finger_shaking.gif

Wangan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: woodswalker
At least I haven't posted pics of the ketchup bottles I found asking what they were!!(don't worry those stayed right where they were) Amanda :)~

Amanda,if I recall right,there is a Heinz number 7 ketchup bottle that is sought after.If you find one with that number on the base,hang onto it.If I didnt get that number right,someone please correct me.

woodswalker

Reaction score
Tim I will have to check out the few that I've found...when I first started digging I kept a few bottles that look like they might be ketchup...but I never looked closely at them. I was just going top use them for sand art!!

And To harryr1961...welcome to the forum....I don't live in GA so I won't be able to make the 100 mile drive down there( or however far that is from MI)[8D] And from now on out...especially being a new member (you don't want to step on toes) don't hijack posts...and place them under the appropriate category[:)] Sometimes hijacking is exceptable...but your post was absolutely non related to mine!!
No worries...no offense taken here...new members are always welcome and please do post your bottles and stories for us to see and hear!!!
I love the stories!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie