Better late than never!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

muddyfingers

Reaction score
Tallahassee,Fl and Fort Wayne,In just depends
Well I run heavy equipment for a living in Fl. and this site was the reason I got a little bug. I was preparing this site for some apartments to be built when all of a sudden out of no where, a flash, a glare, oh it's sharp. Yep it was a dump site from around the early 1900's, and lucky me it was from the local bottling works company. It was only a few hundred yards from the actual location of our local Middle Florida Bottling Co. Well the photos explain everything, but it's the reason I have developed the never ending tingle in my fingertips each time I see any remnents of glass on the ground. So I hope everyone enjoys the post, and sorry I didn't post the pics earlier I forgot where I put them in my file.
Willy

F2DA0BE630EA426DAE3F9680C67FD53B.jpg

Attachments

• F2DA0BE630EA426DAE3F9680C67FD53B.jpg
    F2DA0BE630EA426DAE3F9680C67FD53B.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 77

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Willy, That tingle feels great don't it. It nevers goes away once you have it either. Let me know if you dig any extra ss Cokes you want to trade or sell.

muddyfingers

Reaction score
Tallahassee,Fl and Fort Wayne,In just depends
I learned years ago I never want to grow up, always want to play in the dirt. Whether its digging at work or on weekends I'm hooked. It has gone as far as my wife telling me I need to start a self help foundation for "Bottle Diggers Anonymous!" I just cn't help myself!

And Warren I will keep you in mind, thanks to you both for the post.

Willy

grime5

Reaction score
w us one of the bottles or two or three of them. keep me in mind if you dig up another extra ss coke or any 1915,s or 1923's. later greg

LC

Reaction score
What is an ss coke??

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey LC, Ss stands for Straight sided, they are the cokes used pre hobbleskirt. Warren has quite a collection of them guys going so hes the one to ask bout them

HunterGatherer

Reaction score
Willy, what part of Fl are you from? Thats a heck of a site you found...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin