A couple beers and hutchs,oh there's more.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
At least 2, maybe 3 other times the Cops asked me if I was burying a dead body & I wasn't by the river & no back pack. BUT, I was in Detroit, maybe that had something to do with it? Leon.

Reactions: Roy

Mailman1960

Reaction score
At least 2, maybe 3 other times the Cops asked me if I was burying a dead body & I wasn't by the river & no back pack. BUT, I was in Detroit, maybe that had something to do with it? Leon.
I'm right there with ya. At least if I'm in town most of the first responders know me. Our Fire Chief was on a another call. As soon as it came through that it was someone looking for bottles he said that's the freaking mailman.

sandchip

Reaction score
As a retired Professional Firefighter I can tell you a lot of folks like to call 911, very often for imagining something is wrong when it's obviously not. A loud "are you okay?" or "do you need help?" would be prudent. I'm certainly not suggesting anyone should run through a checklist before making the call, but common sense must rule. Unwarranted calls can tie up resources that might otherwise be free to respond to actual emergencies.
Ditto that from a retired volunteer firefighter and first responder.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen