Help, please...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mihai

Reaction score
Could anybody tell me why I can't post any pictures. The size is wright (under 200kb. I even tried with one of 11kb), the format is wright (jpg), I post dozens until now but in the last few days nothing works. I have some things to show and I cannot. It's annoyng.
Thank you.

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
make sure you are logged in, I was just posting, and had to go see what the wife wanted, I came back and tryed to post, it said I was logged in, but wouldn't let me post, I re-logged and it worked

Mihai

Reaction score
I am logged when I start writting the message, I write it, still logged, I embed the picture, which is the same format and size like many others I've attached (see my other posts), still logged, file uploaded successfully, and then nothing. I press ok and I could wait for hours, is just not going thru. When I try again, well, I'm not logged anymore and I hav to start all over again.
And, boy, I did tried for a hundred times in this week.
But what if I'll try without embeding the pictures?
It seems like it works. Ihaaa! Antique Bottles Here I Come!

Attachments

• Mk26819.jpg
    Mk26819.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 53

Mihai

Reaction score
Hi Capsoda,

Long time no...read, I guess.

I tried posting it without embeding the picture and it works. It's a "two more mouse clicks job" for who is interested but at least I can post again. I updated my Opera browser version and I think this was the problem.

Lately I digged in my back yard, didn't find much but three coins, a teaspoon and an ink bottle, not very old I'm afraid. The rest are smash to pieces. I'll post my finds soon.

Until then, all the best!

Mihai

Reaction score
Still didn't work. I turned off my pop-up stopper but I have the same result. It must be something more.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson