Howdy Soda Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle-bud

Reaction score
Just added a Howdy 6 1/2 ounce bottle to my collection, no city/state mentioned. This bottle is a bit different from the other two embossed versions I already had, the newest one is on the left side, dated 1927.

Attachments

• P1040359.JPG
    P1040359.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 174

RCO

Reaction score
Just added a Howdy 6 1/2 ounce bottle to my collection, no city/state mentioned. This bottle is a bit different from the other two embossed versions I already had, the newest one is on the left side, dated 1927.

have an embossed howdy bottle but those are a bit different than the one I have , not sure how many variations there is

don't really see a lot of embossed howdy bottles here but they are a neat bottle

bottle-bud

Reaction score
have an embossed howdy bottle but those are a bit different than the one I have , not sure how many variations there is

don't really see a lot of embossed howdy bottles here but they are a neat bottle
I have seen other Howdy versions but most are like the ones I have. I would be curious to know how many different versions there are, also.
I do have a one-way version, but its almost like it should not be used as a comparison to the older bottles.

Attachments

• P1040362.JPG
    P1040362.JPG
    690.8 KB · Views: 207

RCO

Reaction score
I have seen other Howdy versions but most are like the ones I have. I would be curious to know how many different versions there are, also.
I do have a one-way version, but its almost like it should not be used as a comparison to the older bottles.

this is the bottle I have marked " Kingston Ont " on bottom

howdy-kingston1.JPG
howdy-kingston1.JPG

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score

Just getting ready to list this but have no idea about it. Thats funny!
0c46a2fb30885dfc39121679964ca190.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
607f636542792ccb17cb0e8c8b4e5fb6.jpg

Last edited:

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score

I am trying to get an approximate date on an identical bottle which is proving not as easy the rc,coke, and Pepsi bottle I just listed! Those were pretty straight forward. Since this was with them, I would guess around 1945-ish, (I’ve been wrong before-and probably will be again- ya got to stick with what your good at.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers