Puce Eagle & Summer Summer Tree cleaned up pix

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
RE: Puce Eagle pix in the sun

In the shade

F6C35C7323C2425BA7D6F3758F139958.jpg

Attachments

• F6C35C7323C2425BA7D6F3758F139958.jpg
    F6C35C7323C2425BA7D6F3758F139958.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 64

CazDigger

Reaction score

WOW, you can really see the pink-puce tones when in the natural light. Awesome! I am working on some leads this week and hope to be digging soon. Lets hope this great dig is the start of some great digs for ALL of us!!!!!!
Cazdigger

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Yea it is gorgeous, IM having problems with my wife I showed her some offers from people, I figured I would be honest, and she says omg! You sell that thing! no freaking way, I am not selling it! most people would,in time it will be worth more,IM not even going to say how much the offers where,but those of you who know bottles know, put it this way its almost one of a kind, its NUTZ!!!! freaking Nutz! For a piece of glass! what's it worth? Bhahahaha!!!! Rick

bottlenutboy

Reaction score

what are y'all talking about? i never said i didnt like it, or anything bad about that beautiful flask... i like all glass, new and old....hell i check out the decorative bottles they sell at wal-mart!

its a great flask, and im not sure why you think i dont like it...

Digger George

Reaction score
RE: Puce Eagle & Summer Smmer Tree cleaned up pix

VERY UGLY FLASK, it reminds me of a rotten prune with bird droppings smeared all over it.
JUST KIDDING! it's one of the purdyist flasks i've ever seen!
You gettin it tumbled?
You may want to get it insured[:-]

Oh the summer tree is also purdy

privvydigger

Reaction score
RE: Puce Eagle & Summer Smmer Tree cleaned up pix

So Rick......what about the home owner......I usually tell them if something big comes out (like a flask or a bitters) I will give them the cash or bottle or whatever they want. They usually say I don't know what is good or what is junk or other's say they don't care. I usually offer to point the good one out. One family was running in as we dug them and looking on the net. We gave them all the good bottles........just a pleasure to dig and cross that one off the map. Now, I know of a diggin crew who never get anything out of any hole. Usually when approaching for permissions the home owner will say they dug it and they didn't find anything(trip to the truck)
I like diggin them and being a local collector I wouldn't care about not having it. Diggin it is the tops.
Not saying or implying anything here I am just really curious about the edicate/handling of it when the good one comes out!
(oh please bottle gods....soon)
I don't know many people who would let that kind of cash walk out the gate!
Please enlightn us since you don't care what its worth.
thx
privvydigger

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers