Puce Eagle & Summer Summer Tree cleaned up pix

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
RE: Puce Eagle & Summer Smmer Tree cleaned up pix

We picked a number 20 Gs this one wasn't quite there, so its mine, and hes ok with it,I will post every dig no matter what I get, and I do if you look back,good & bad, it doesn't matter if people (try) and buy the bottle, I am the one with it and I don't want to sell it, so let them try, and besides no one on this forum tried to buy it, only The auctions did, why would you keep your good bottles out of the forum? Its fun to read the success of other diggers, good or not so good, that's why I joined here to post and to read and enjoy, post them good ones man! put um on up I would like to see them. Rick

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Thats good Oldtimer I am glad there are more of us hahaha cool little dig storys.Rick

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

I would like to see them try and take my bottle! thay would be in the fill with a quickness[8D]

appliedlips

Reaction score

Rick,

I guess I like the forum for different reasons.I am here to learn and meet people.I could care less about impressing anyone.I post some nice finds but try not to boast.My friends see my stuff and I send pics out to them when I dig a good one.This is a public forum,homeowners waiting for there privy to be dug could be reading why educate the non collecting public?I could be letting the back hoe operator at the next building site know of the great stuff in priviesPossible thieves now know you have a valuable bottle in your possession.I love talking bottles(can't shut up) and sharing finds with the bottle community but hate the idea of being in newspapers,T.V.,anything of this sort.Just my way.Why show off to strangers?I like alot of people on this forum but don't care to motivate the rest of the bunch to dig privies.There are plenty of holes to go around but there are plenty of guys who don't take care of properties,bad at promoting the hobby,telling people of the money.Why deal with it?If people don't like,to hell with em.Doug

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Your reading into it to much Doug, so what if homeowners are on this forum are reading what we write? so what if it public? its all good, No one said oh you cant dig here because I saw you on that forum? not in my neck of the woods any way, I was in the paper before for a dig and just got more places to dig, I guess the people are just nicer down my way, I haven't had any negative comments on posting the last dig, as a matter of fact it was all positive, and if your pointing my way when you say boasting? or impressing, every body boasts a little no matter what they dig, they are proud and want to tell some one (human nature) dont tell me you dont, because if you do your a lier, and since I dug this flask I feel god blessed me ,because it is a (very very rare) flask, there just boasted some haha! don't get all stuffy on me now, relax it will fade like every thing else, but the flask will keep getting rarer because I will keep it for 10 years before I sell it, and I am sure no one will dig one like it any time soon,(boasted again) for What its worth. Rick

zanes_antiques

Reaction score

I hope to dig something as marvelous as that myself someday!!!

Truely is a once in a lifetime find!!

Congrats!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Thanks Zane, like we all ways say..(you never know) and you don't, we dig we get to the bottom, and what's there is there, and it was all common to them or it wouldnt be in the trash, that's the thrill oh digging privys, and because I found that bottle don't mean I wont get the same feeling of (mabey) finding some thing good in every pit and that thrill of hitting that use layer,because you just never know, what does help is shooting up a few ourfathers it does for me any way.[8D] rick

CrewelaDeVil

Reaction score

Congrats on your suuper dig! Those are some great bottles. I like to read the success stories, keeps me hopeful for my next dig. Although, I probably will never dig anything close to that [8|]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers