1 known to exist Marquette soda bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jonahtroy

Reaction score
I contacted the e-bay guy. Hopefully he actually replies xD

jonahtroy

Reaction score
well the guy on ebay needed one mint, so im still looking for a buyer

jonahtroy

Reaction score
No word still from Mr. Bottles so i've still been unable to contact the "Wisconsin crown top king". I'm still planning on selling it if i get the right price but im still looking for a buyer.

RCO

Reaction score
thats a very nice bottle , bottles travelled everywhere . i'm in canada and a couple weeks ago i found an american liquor bottle from the 50's one of the federal law forbids resale bottles , they can travel all over the place .

jonahtroy

Reaction score
Yeah well i'm aware of that now. About your 50' bottle, man i'm sick of those. I mustve found 300 of them in the dump above

jonahtroy

Reaction score
So, do any of you think there would be any interested buyers if i put on ebay? In this condition im not sure how much i woul make.

epackage

Reaction score
Only one way to find out, if it were me I'd list it at $7.99 and let it ride. You don't collect this particular thing and if there's a market for it the thing will sell. If not I doubt there's ever gonna be a big market for it. If you do make sure to describe it well and use as many keywords as possible.

I like to add things like this when it comes to selling bottles, because you're listing all the towns in that particular county and you may get some looks from people who might not be looking for this exact thing. Here's what I mean from a bottle I'm currently selling...

"People in the following towns in Essex County might be interested in this milk bottle".

•Belleville (township)
•Bloomfield (township)
•Caldwell (borough)
•Cedar Grove (township)
•City of Orange (township)
•East Orange (city)
•Essex Fells (borough)
•Fairfield (township)
•Glen Ridge (borough)
•Irvington (township)
•Livingston (township)
•Maplewood (township)
•Millburn (township)
•Montclair (township)
•Newark (city)
•North Caldwell (borough)
•Nutley (township)
•Roseland (borough)
•South Orange Village (township)
•Verona (township)
•West Caldwell (township)
•West Orange (township

I just find out what county the town is in and copy and paste from that counties Wikipedia listing, and make sure to take a bunch of "GOOD" pics showing everything...

Make sure to get as much GOOD INFO in the title, some people only search titles as hard as it is to believe...Jim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973