A truce and a chance to make it all go away bottlegod.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Rick bottlegod,
I apologize profusely for the demeaning comments posted towards you here at this forum.
Roger The Admin and the owner of this place and others that use it and have complained about my comments
towards you I apologize to all of you also .This is my second attempt to right the wrong Rick, early on in initial
the post you authored I fully expected you to just Man up and do the right thing after I asked you to do so.
Instead you came back with an even more brazen attack then the initial one. That was disappointing and I was dumbfounded as to why you chose the path you did.

I stated in your initial post to you I was friends with someone you and I both know quite well you have worked along side of him a few times in the water.These Words are from Wayne Godfrey southern Maine diver here at this forum a class act bar none. This is a small excerpt from a lengthy email we sent back and fourth.I would never publish the entire contents they are personal but for the sake as to whats transpired here I am sure Wayne wouldn't mind,he and I have been friends for a long time and I quote " but I have never known him to be dishonest. We dive together and we have found some nice bottles. He is a good diver and he knows how to handle himself in the water and he knows his bottles ". .......Wayne speaks highly of you that is good enough for me. I think you are a decent person also and you did as you stated felt guilty I don't know when you felt guilty but its a good thing.

Your reputation should mean more to you then your pride,YOU were wrong to come on this forum the way you did and demean my posts content , no ifs, ands or buts about it, you were wrong.What I am asking for is not a refund, just an apology admitting your true knowledge of the bottle you listed as being altered not you have thoughts on the bottle being altered . One word has ruined peoples reputations through out history why do this to yourself. I have read your feed back on eBay and it is all good. Please put this behind you and restore your reputation here where a lot of bottle people discuss bottles!! What do you say................

bottlegod

Reaction score
Steve,

Not answering again on an open forum. Your private email is full.

Rick

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
All clear now Rick,
I have been getting a lot of Private messages lately nothing to do with this topic, everything to do with the Kensington Factory bricks I recovered at Dyottville.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Everything is being worked out, Rick is Ok in my book. Sorry for all of this, lessons were learned by both of us.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
Was the bottle irradiated? That's the only open question I have at this point. I can figure out the rest of it for myself.

Jim G

epackage

Reaction score
No comment, apology in progress. Right?

bottlegod

Reaction score
Long story made short. I sent an apology directly to Steve for any misunderstanding of what I was trying to post about the irradiated bottle. I should have sent the initial email privately to Steve, but I wasn't knowledgeable enough about the workings of the forum to do that. My mistake, which left things open to misinterpretation. Thanks, Steve, for helping to work this out and move forward.
Rick

epackage

Reaction score
Then it's all Good in the Hood'...Better days ahead for you both I hope...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen