A truce and a chance to make it all go away bottlegod.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Feed back corrected Rick,Unless you want to send me another request for the Columbia Flask to correct it a little. Just one more request Rick throw away the love enhancing device pictured in your boat in another post of yours if you ever go missing and this is found in the boat your next of kin might have some questions as to why it was in the boat in the first place...........[:D]
Hey while I have all of your attention.[8|]

True Story back in 1987 a friend of mine was borrowing his sisters car he was stopped on the Atlantic City Expressway because the car matched a description of a hit and run a half an hour earlier. When the police pulled him over they questioned him he denied being involved in the hit and run accident but the police didnt buy his story arrested him and then searched the car. Guess what was in it? The largest collection of Dill-Does... a deer a female deer ray a.... a little Sound of music to sneak in the bad word on the family forum about 40 some as large as Willie Stargels baseball bat!!His sister the owner of the car had given a
love enhancing party demonstration to a bunch of women the night before. He said they were all stacked on the ground in plain sight of the now gaper delayed traffic onlookers. He said he felt like the gay salami smuggling bandit of South Jersey.While he was being held during the search a call came across the police radio the real car involved in the hit and run was apprehended. The police apologized to him but they all laughed about it afterwards. so Rick the moral of the story is.....throw it away!!!!! or give it to Wayne ..........

bottlegod

Reaction score
It went back in the river at Hartford that very day.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
What the???? Two people can't get together with an apologetic conversation without old chit dragging it down to make everyone on the forum look like A- holes?
What the F???
Does the apology need to be deleted too?

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
[:D][:D] good move Rick. The story I told really happened , the guy it happened to was a real hoot always something going on

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Feed back corrected Rick,Unless you want to send me another request for the Columbia Flask to correct it a little. Just one more request Rick throw away the love enhancing device pictured in your boat in another post of yours if you ever go missing and this is found in the boat your next of kin might have some questions as to why it was in the boat in the first place...........[:D]
Hey while I have all of your attention.[8|]

True Story back in 1987 a friend of mine was borrowing his sisters car he was stopped on the Atlantic City Expressway because the car matched a description of a hit and run a half an hour earlier. When the police pulled him over they questioned him he denied being involved in the hit and run accident but the police didnt buy his story arrested him and then searched the car. Guess what was in it? The largest collection of Dill-Does... a deer a female deer ray a.... a little Sound of music to sneak in the bad word on the family forum about 40 some as large as Willie Stargels baseball bat!!His sister the owner of the car had given a
love enhancing party demonstration to a bunch of women the night before. He said they were all stacked on the ground in plain sight of the now gaper delayed traffic onlookers. He said he felt like the gay salami smuggling bandit of South Jersey.While he was being held during the search a call came across the police radio the real car involved in the hit and run was apprehended. The police apologized to him but they all laughed about it afterwards. so Rick the moral of the story is.....throw it away!!!!! or give it to Wayne ..........
You know there is good humor in that story I just told, I am convinced more then ever bottle collectors as a whole lack any sense of humor[:-]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I don't think Eric was talking about your post, Steve.. which gave me a decent chuckle, btw.. [;)]

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
saratogadriver Jim everything's good now thanks for backing me yesterday you had the best post on the subject and it was your well written response in my defense that allowed me to step back and view the big picture and made me more determined to just get things right... I believe they are now Thanks again Steve

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen