Absolut brazil bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

smallfish

Reaction score
i would like to know why when there are 12 bottles of absolut brasil designed, in the ebay and between collector, i only see monkey and butterfly. isn't that weird? i am waiting your opinion.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Lily,

Welcome to Bottle Chat. Are these the ones?
vodka.jpg

They sure are way more colorful than Absolut Boston.

I had forgotten how old a brand Absolut is:

"In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Bränvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. 100 years later, it was reintroduced as ABSOLUT. Just as then, ABSOLUT is produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Also the place where the wheat used for making the vodka is grown. And since the way ABSOLUT is made won’t change, neither will the true taste of vodka."
BottlePage-Image-2.jpg
This was interesting to me, "ABSOLUT VODKA was first launched in New York in 1979. It soon became talk of the town, the US and eventually of the world. But the recipe behind the pure and natural taste of ABSOLUT is actually older than 30 years. So is the 18th century medicine flask found in an antique store in Stockholm that gave inspiration to the iconic ABSOLUT VODKA bottle."

One thing's for sure, their photographer & art director know what they are about.
bottleImage.jpg
All from Absolut.

And the Blogisphere goes wild...

Are you collecting these bottles, Lily? They look pretty cool. Wish I had one in the freezer.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter