Another solar company takes a hit

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
I wish it wasn't so but it sure is looking that way.

ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

exactly, republican vs democrat nonsense distracting people while the chinese rape us economically.
sad.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[:mad:] Thats right we send these people to Washington to work together for the betterment of the American people (regardless whether they be republican or democrat) and all they seem able to do is fight each other and use insider trading and other scams to enrich themselves, and to Hell with the rest of us.........

rockbot

Reaction score
I think we over jumped the green technology a bet too. A lot of money was pumped into these programs and the average consumer can't afford it and the products are sitting. The cost of it can only be shared by the privileged. I agree that over the long haul we need take advantage of these technologies.

epackage

Reaction score
I'm all for green energy development, sadly we are jumping the gun on R & D which takes time and we are jumping right into the fire instead and getting burned...

Plumbata

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

exactly, republican vs democrat nonsense distracting people while the chinese rape us economically.
sad.

It is sad, yes, but China is raping us for many reasons aside from political bickering. I personally believe that the way Americans utilize their economic resources is inherently wasteful and stupid, but that's how it's been for ages, so we all feel entitled to high pay, benefits, and a 40 hour workweek. The Chinese work harder and longer for less money, and they can get by because they spend it more intelligently.

I'm making my living off of importing Chinese products and selling them at truly insane profits, and I sell to many places all around the world, (including selling back to China, lol). I had 750 in sales today for example, several hundred overseas. Ultimately I bring far more money into this nation than I remit to the Chinese. I for one have a huge stake in the status-quo, and am a big fan of China and their insanely cheap and quality materials. I'm self-employed and proud of being able to create a job for myself rather than leeching off of others (there's the all-too prevalent entitlement mentality again). If more people got off their unemployed arses and got creative, they could take control of their own future and improve the condition of the country as a whole for many years to come. Personally, China is the best thing that ever happened to me. There are two sides to every coin, ya know.

rockbot

Reaction score
I hate to say it but we've been getting more tourist from China and that has helped our industry a bit in these hard times too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday