Anxiety Cures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sand_pontil

Reaction score
Thinking about starting a collection of meds aimed at curing anxiety. Is their some sort of list out there, or could someone point me in a direction to start. Also what words would have been associated with anxiety in the 19th century? THANKS,-Mason

Sand_pontil

Reaction score
Dr. P. W. Kohler Kohler's Great Nerve ComfortHANFORDS CELERY CURE FOR RHEUMATISM NEURALGIA SLEEPLESSNESS ...NERVOUS DISORDERS

Sand_pontil

Reaction score
Just starting a list of nerve bottles that catch my eye. For my own reference and anyone else -Dr. P. W. Kohler Kohler's Great Nerve Comfort
-HANFORDS CELERY CURE FOR RHEUMATISM NEURALGIA SLEEPLESSNESS ...NERVOUS DISORDERS-JEWETT'S NERVE LINIMENT *OP*

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
You may want to separate the "nerve" from the "nervous". Nerve usually referred to the muscle pain where nervousness was more to the mind.

Sand_pontil

Reaction score
Thanks Cow. Didn't know that. I did find the NEXUS search. I suppose all mental disorder "cures" would interest me. Hysteria, Depression, sleeplessness. Again any suggestions for keywords would be helpful.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
If you buy the .pdf it should be key word searchable. I pulled that one (the first to show) from the 2010 volume in that format and while I prefer a written book, the search is VERY handy.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28