Any Illinois,Indiana, or Mo. diggers wanna dig this weekend?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
I havent been out much lately. Looking to get into some pits this weekend and my partner is on vacation. Have shovel,will travel. Can dig my neck of the woods or a road trip is always fun too. Anyone interested? No permissions, no problem. I am pretty resourceful.

appliedlips

Reaction score
I know,that last post was a little vague. For those who haven't met me I should tell you a little more about me.

I am not a big guy, only about 5'6", Brown hair, and eyes. Balding. I love the outdoors, walks on the beach, but just as comfortable chilling out at a bottle show. I like all types of music except for rap. I am not very good at chess,video games, or quilting. I am however proficient at locating and digging old crap holes behind old houses. I like bottles of all colors,with my favorites being bright shades ofyellow and green.

You should be female,under 25 in great shape wit a hot body. Attractive and a people pleaser,good cook, loves to clean bathrooms. Most importantly possess excellent sales skills (permissions), know how to handle my probe, and dig like a mole on crack!

If this is not you,that is OK,as you can see I don't take to much too seriously,Let's dig!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I'm in I just shaved my legs.[8D]

Id take you up on it Doug if I were closer.

We got a few pits to crack open sat late 80s 90s, its something to dig. I haven't been out much my self lately. Good luck

druggistnut

Reaction score
Doug,
Keep your radar on. I located a very large, EARLY dump SW of you. A road trip is going to happen, to look over the property and then a meeting with the property owner. I haven't spoken to him yet, but have two pages of notes on the man and am going to know everything I can about him, before I go.
If it is as good as I hope, you will be called.
Bill

tigue710

Reaction score
lol, Im your huckleberry! You gotta post some links to some of your past digs Doug, your phone will be ringing off the hook by 6am... I was in the Lou for a little bit and wanted to dig, out in Cali now

bottlekid76

Reaction score
LOL Doug,

Would love to meet up sometime but we are supposed to head to Tulsa this weekend if we don't get rained out.

~Tim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnymanty