Any of the bottles i have worth anything?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bobbert

Reaction score
The first bottle i have is a coke bottle i found, one side says coke, the other side says coca-cola

The second bottle is very strange to me, i don't know if it was beer? or a milk bottle?

The only thing the bottle says on the sides, is REGUS FAT & T M Off ? Other then that it almost looks like a old beer bottle.

This one i am excited about, it looks hand blown and you can see the imperfections, the bottom says nothing it it's not flat, it bends upwards like it was sitting on something when being hand blown.. It says M.C Wilbur No.50 - 6 ST NY

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I agree. There are a couple without the address but I can't find any with and it may help with research.I think I see an iron pontil on there. Could you post a picture of the bottom please? The second one I can't say much about from the base pic but it looks like a Fleur de Lis so maybe French? The coke can probably be recycled.

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I believe the second one is the Anchor Hocking logo that was introduced ca. 1967. That one is probably a good candidate for recycling, also.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'd might agree but I don't see that in the square. Also, if it were REGIS PAT for Registered Patent, maybe, but I have no idea what language REGUS FAT would be.[:)]

Plumbata

Reaction score
The "REGUS FAT & T M Off" means "Registered (in) US Patent & Trade Mark Office" That last bottle from NY is leaps and bounds better than the others, it would be nice to see a pic of the base to determine if it was pontiled.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score

Bobbert

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, i been feeling ill lately. It says M.C Wilbur, no E in there. Here are a few pictures of the bottom i just took

Bobbert

Reaction score
The bottle was found when digging underneath the ground, excavation. Good thing the machine didn't break the bottle

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles