Arizona Pharmacy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rockbot

Reaction score
Hi Mike, do you have any Hawaii bottles of equal value? I wouldn't mind trading first. Let me know.

Aloha, Rocky

rockbot

Reaction score
Hi Jason, the bottle has made it back to Arizona! If that bottle could talk what a story it would tell.

Aloha, Rocky

Lordbud

Reaction score
Cool !! Always nice to hear about a happy ending in this day and age.[:D] Funny how far things and people used to travel. That little Glendale, Arizona bottle could have easily been tossed overboard into the ocean on the way to Hawaii back in the early 1900s.

I got three rare Victorian trade cards from a local California druggist, found in a scrapbook in Upstate New York that was filled with Northern California and Arizona trade cards from an extensive Western vacation taken back in the 1880s. There those cards sat for over 100 years before finding their way home via the "magic" of ebay...[8D]

helgramike

Reaction score
Hello,

I am the very happy recipient of the little Glendale bottle and am quite thankfull that another collector was willing to sell it to me. One final note on the Glendale bottles and the digging that started this thread. My digging partner has now moved on to Globe, Arizona leaving Glendale for a second time to head east back towards New Mexico where he lives. His final tally in Glendale included 2 Glendale Pharmacy bottles (he kept a 6 oz. size), 2 previously unknown Golden Rule Dairy quart milks from Glendale (he kept one & I have the other), 1 previously unknown Glendale Dairy quart, 1 Phoenix hutch, 10 or so Phoenix crown top sodas, 1 Phoenix olive oil, 1 Phoenix one gallon jug, a really nice cobalt skull & crossbones poison and several hundred other bottles of less merit.

It is really amazing how this thread led to the Glendale bottle dug in Hawaii and we now know of 4 Glendale Pharmacy bottles when as of several weeks ago only one example was known. What a great start to a new year and with the way the last several years have been it is nice to have some good luck for a change. Thanks, Rocky

Lordbud

Reaction score
The ebay seller "wampler" specializes in trade cards, he bought the old tradecard scrapbook from someone in Upstate New York. He pieced it out via ebay starting in June 2008 -- I checked my paypal history. Time goes by so quickly these days...I know one of the Arizona cards was "A.T.", as I recall they went for a good price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday