As much as a small house

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Chuck1188

Reaction score
Haha I dont get how people put the emphasis on NO RESERVE with a high starting bid.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I just sent him this question/statement.It did not post yet we will see if he posts it.[:D]

Good morning if the bottle has a faint circle and the letter A underscored with a hash mark you can double the value because this means it was made in The Dunkirk Indiana plant of the (Armstrong Cork Company Glass division) and only two examples are known.The one before the plant fire and the one saved from the mold after they cleaned up from the fire.I would hold onto it as its value can only go up.Nice to see such a historical bottle.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
LMAO! [:D][:D]

Questions and answers about this item

Q: will you consider an offer of $85,000 to beat his??? Also, do you think this will be on TV if I buy it? I'd have to get a haircut!....
A: Hello, Again I am consider all offers. But am going to let the auction run its course. And yes I think you will make TV / news if you purchase this item. If you are I will pay for your haircut & new clothes.......
Feb 20, 2010

Q: Hello, I am very interested in this piece. would you consider $80,000.00 ? Buy it now ? let me know.
A: Hi, I have several offers I am considering, and am not prepared to make a decision at this time. I will keep you informed as the auction nears to its end. Thank You, Best Regards.
Feb 19, 2010

Q: I think perhaps you have taken more than the prescribed dosage of these drops, or you are on a Magical Mystery Tour. Ain't it great!
A: Whatever was in it tasted a little like Moxie, but not quite as bubbly. If you find a bottle from the 1800's I recommend drinking it. I mean dont try this at home folks. The Legendary cure for your SouL LiVeS on ! SouL... Continue reading
Feb 17, 2010

Q: Is the starting price a misprint? Is it really $150,000? Maybe $150? This is important, as this is alot of money. I need to check my finances, and possible cash in my IRA si I need to know the real asking price. ... Continue reading
A: Hello, if you IRA is like my 401K dont bother. Take care !
Feb 17, 2010

Q: If this bottle SO rejuvenates your soul, how could you sell it at any price?? That would be like selling your soul!!
A: See the bottle works, you know how I feel !
Feb 17, 2010

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
He responded to my question now I feel bad.[:(][:[&o][&o](]Here was my question again:

Good morning if the bottle has a faint circle and the letter A underscored with a hash mark you can double the value because this means it was made in The Dunkirk Indiana plant of the (Armstrong Cork Company Glass division) and only two examples are known.The one before the plant fire and the one saved from the mold after they cleaned up from the fire.I would hold onto it as its value can only go up.Nice to see such a historical bottle.

His answer:Hello, Steve, well your the 1st person that has maybe confirmed i wasnt crazy listing at that price. if i get a better photo of the markings on the bottom can u tell me if it is the correct markings ? or feel free to call 310.4--.3--5 thanks, thor [:)]

Its an Armstrong machine made 1936 or after bottle it is not rare at all.Even if there was a plant fire!!Wow
There was no plant fire its all I could come up with.
He stated that he was willing to hand deliver it.If was multi Millionaire (which I am not)
I would buy it and I would make him deliver it to Death Valley by Mule train

His name is Thor and to protect him from you guys calling him I left out some of his numbers however if any of you are willing to guess
at the four missing digits kinda like a pick four lottery.If you nail it,get all four digits right his number is yours free to call him directly.
310 area code is the Santa Monica California area.
Then you can offer him some great words of bottle wisdom.

I am done having fun at this poor B______ds expense!!![:D][:D]
He just might need that 100,000.00

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
This guy should be in Bellevue (not the city) with Mountain Dew Boy and the moron with the $999, 999.00 plastic Coke bottle with a misprint on the label.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday