As much as a small house

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

athometoo

Reaction score
anybody here who wouldnt sell one bottle out of there collection for 85,000 . thats what i thought . if sombody actually has this kind of cash and not enough forthought to research it before the sold sign goes up , then i say good for the seller . darwinism at its finest . a fool and his money are soon parted . but thats why i dont sell bottles . but i would for 85,000 .maybe this guy wants to buy some of our one of a kind bottles for resale , he could retire on ketchups and bromos . sam

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
I mailed the moron and thanked him for the entertainment value of his stupidity and subsequent listing. Below is his response. Am I the the only one that knows when to use YOU'RE in place of YOUR?

Hello sparkydog, your really a stand up guy for letting me know that, Thanks Much ! Im glad I could entertain you & your friends. Feel free to keep laughing I will be listing again or selling privately. The auction did exactly what it was supposed to do, Thanks Again oh and have a SouL Man

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: milkglassbottles
Hello sparkydog, your really a stand up guy for letting me know that, Thanks Much ! Im glad I could entertain you & your friends. Feel free to keep laughing I will be listing again or selling privately.

The auction did exactly what it was supposed to do, Thanks Again oh and have a SouL Man

As I read this I thought maybe they were just trying to drum up interest in other items they were selling - the old switch and bait to get their stuff noticed...and it sounds effective...except for the fact that they have hardly any bids on the other stuff they were selling...but after this listing you would have no choice but to look at all the other items with both eye's open! ...who knows...but if stirring the pot is what they wanted to do...they did that! [;)]

milkglassbottles

Reaction score
Look at the junk he sells on eBay, all nickle and dime. He probably found that bottle somewhere and being it was the first bottle he'd ever seen that didn't come from the local Rite-Aid, did a Google search and came up with a goose egg...voila, I've found the missing link!

The rest is history, enough said...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4