Baltimore Bottle Show...Where Will You Be?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

potstone

Reaction score
I'm coming in from West Chester Pa. I think it's around
seventy miles. I wish there was a way to be able to meet
the forum members who are attending the show. I was thinking
of writing potstone on my forehead but then I figured
I would not be allowed to enter the show.

surfaceone

Reaction score
I'll be among the missing, but hope that all you far flung folks will take your cameras and take plenty of pictures so that the stay at home audience can get a good feel for these Baltimore Bottle Rites... Have a great show everyone!

detour.jpg

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well, what's even worse than working on Sunday? Having the job suddenly postponed on me because the customers want to get out and enjoy the nice weather and don't want me there when they're not home.. and because of this I don't even have any money to go down there.. so have a great time, all ! I will be sitting here on my thumb waiting for the post-show posts to stream in.. and making voodoo dolls...

epackage

Reaction score
That sucks Charlie, I was counting on you to bring me home the Motherlode from Balto.......:O)

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
Early report from show.......I just got home from the show....How far am I ? about a mile from the college where it is taking place. Not all the dealers are set up. I say about three quaters. But there is some incredeble stuff. Of course the colored cone inks have went thru the roof. imagine that.

There was some Baltimore squat sodas for sale....something that in years past was rare to find. I think there is something for everyone. There was a guy with I think two tables full of Black Glass. One guy had a Wheelers Berlin Bitters, Had a huge crack in it....still wanted $3500.

Staunton Dan, The beer you just dug, a guy had one just like it. He sold it for I think $450. The biggest beer collector in Baltimore said he had never seen one and this year two are popping up.

As usaual, There are some unbelievable bottles. I am going to take pictures.....will post them probably monday.

We have dealers from around the world, One guy from England....another from Germany. Dealer from Texas, Florida,California. We also have a waiting list of over thirty....About six people are going to load up thier vehicles in hopes of someone not showing up. Hopeing to snipe a table. I feel bad for the folks who can not attend. I think with the economy as it is, there are tons of deals to be had. Its shapeing up to be a great show. Hope to see you all!

crozet86

Reaction score
After a week debating whether to go or not i made my decision....going lol.I know a few of the members here and hopefully ill meet some new ones.I will have a nametag with my screenname here and my real name.If any of you see me come say hi as i will do the same.Everyone stay safe driving there and have fun.

epackage

Reaction score
I would love to see anyone grab any cheaply priced Paterson NJ bottles, I am good for the money and I can use Charlie CYBERDIGGER and John OLDIHTRACTOR as references.......Jim.......epackage@msn.com...you can call me from the show too 862-686-3840 if you find something I might want

crozet86

Reaction score
Jim i wish i had your number before i left this morning i saw 3 bottles from paterson and didnt know if you needed them or wanted to pay the price asked. I jotted the names in my little memo book.The most expensive one was a amber quart hutch william j. morrison price was 55.00.Second one was a ice blue boylan & starr hutch price was 42.00.Third was a clear hugo welle hutch it was 22.00.The guy who had the last one said it was a common so i didnt think you would have wanted it.

epackage

Reaction score
Hi Croz, I sent you an e-mail, did you happen to get any of the dealers names or numbers?
Thanx either way,
Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday