Baltimore Bottle Show...Where Will You Be?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Don't feel bad, Charlie. We missed it again too. I would have really liked to have met some of my good friends, but one of them wouldn't have been there anyway [;)][:)]

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: baltodigger

Staunton Dan, The beer you just dug, a guy had one just like it. He sold it for I think $450. The biggest beer collector in Baltimore said he had never seen one and this year two are popping up.
What an amazing coincedence. It was a thrill finding a bottle where there were only 3 known to exist. I am glad that mine found a good home. Thanks again Chris. That's 2 Ex Rare Baltimore beers that I have dug and sold in the past few months. Staunton, VA has sudenly become the Baltimore of the South.

redbeardrelics

Reaction score
Another great Baltimore Antique Bottle Club Inc. Show and Sale !
Dan, thank you very much for the WHG B&M amber beer, I love it. It was a pleasure meeting you in person, and I can't wait to see what else you are able to find in your dump, from old Baltimore.
It was a very successful show for me on both ends. For the 6th year in a row I sold bottles to over 100 different buyers, and we did not have one bottle left on our table to sell at days end!
I was able to buy two nice Baltimore beers that I did not have for my collection, and made a trade for two Baltimore pontiled sodas that I did not have, so along with the beautiful weather, it was an exceptional weekend. I hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

coalbottlemolly

Reaction score
I was at the Balto show and I thought it was great. It had everything there. I had the chance to meet a couple members of this forum as well. I met Dave (THE BADGER) and Rick, as well as Gunther and Staunton Dan. They are all very nice people and I enjoyed talking with them. I wish I had some more time to go through and meet with others, but between looking and talking at a show that size it was difficult. This year was my first time down there, and I will plan on attending this show yearly, and I will also plan on spending more time there to meet others.
CBM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday