Baltimore Bottle Show...Where Will You Be?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
I for one will be looking for other Forum members at the Baltimore Bottle Show this Sunday. I would love to know if you are setting up and which table you will be at. I will be floating around but will wear a name tag. Please say hi and introduce yourself if you see me. Please take the time now to let everyone know what your table number is or if you will be there walking around like me, let us know that too. See you there!

waskey

Reaction score
Look forward to meeting both of you,ill just be walking around looking at stuff and buying stuff.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
LOLLLOL....Matt you should put Gunther Hess on your tag. Matt, You and I have met. I dont remeber if it was last year or the year before. But hope to say hello.

I will wear my Black Nike baseball cap....I dont have a table this year, To much to do. But I really hope all of you stop me and say hello. I would appreciate meeting you all. I too will be wearing a name tag. I wont be hard to find......or avoid....LOL

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
I willl be cruzin the isle of bottles looking for pinetrees.. will have my as always orange n black KTM Racing sweat shirt on.. as well as a name tag with my Name And ABN name Later John

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I can't believe I have to [:mad:]firgin work on Sunday... next year...

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I can't believe I have to [:mad:]firgin work on Sunday... next year... 
All work and no play makes Charlie....Nope, I don't think that there is anything dull about Charlie. Sorry you won't be there. Like you said, maybe next year.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
It's interesting to note how far everyone is traveling to get to the show. I will be coming from central Virginia, about 3-1/2 hours drive. Helgramike is coming all the way from Arizona. Now that's got to be about the furthest distance that I know of. Anyone else traveling farther? How about in addition to letting us know where you will be while at the show, telling us where you are coming from. Even if you live in Baltimore, still tell us the distance you are traveling. This should be interesting.

bostaurus

Reaction score
I only have to travel 16.5 miles so I don't have anything to complain about. I will be stamping hands at the table at 9.

div2roty

Reaction score
I have half of space G13, stop bye and buy something. Here is a pic of my ugly mug.

F4A9FE7CACA14271BFE2CFF32120195F.jpg

Attachments

• F4A9FE7CACA14271BFE2CFF32120195F.jpg
    F4A9FE7CACA14271BFE2CFF32120195F.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 86

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday