Best way to sell bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hed11877

Reaction score
The wife and I are looking ahead to 2012 for our 10year aniversary vacation and to add to the vacation fund I wanted to start selling my bottles. I have around 1000 that I've collected since 2005. Most are 1880-1930's. I have 40 or so that are earlier. I was thinking craigslist or ebay. Whats the best way to do it?

hansmc

Reaction score
Hi, Ebay seems to be the best way for the more valuable bottles. I have sold bottles on Craigslist before, its the easiest way to get rid of alot of lower end stuff all at once. Theres also quite a few members on here looking for bottles from specific areas.
Do you have any bottles from Cleveland, Ohio?
Thanks, Hans

TJSJHART

Reaction score
if you have pics show them here or a list of what you have . helpin out fellow forum members would be nice,,,but as for me i only collect acl's and from your post there won't be any..good luck,,and i think you found the cure to the bottle bug..[:)]

Chuck1188

Reaction score
Ebay is good, there are some people that dont like it though.
I know alot of members would love to have first take on your bottles you are selling.
Post some pictures and let us know what you are doing so we can know where to buy them if we want to

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Forum members on here have paid me prices that I felt were more than fair compared to the ebay gamble. Nice and decent folks on here will give you a fair price if they want the bottles. Give it a try? It always feels good to pass a bottle on to a fellow forum member/collector who appreciates it.

PD

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
I would say that the best way to sell bottles to me, for very cheap...[:D]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday