Bite My Cookies!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Black_Boogers

Reaction score
Here's the deal,

Just about everytime (a dozen or more times a day), the forum constantly logs me in as a "Guest". I've made absolutely sure that my browser, Netscape 7.2, always accepts cookies from this site, I've checked the "Save my login and password as Cookie?" box under My Setup here on the site, and everytime this forum asks me to Log In, I check the "Save as Cookie" box. I'm getting tired of having to "Log In" everytime I want to view a post. Sometimes I Log In and the site still shows me as a Guest. It's getting frustrating to have to log in sometimes three times in a row, just to view a post!! AARRRGGHH!!!

Anybody else have this problem?? How do I fix this!! I've had to log in so many times now, I can do it in my sleep!! Help!! [:(] I belong to about a dozen other forums, and this is the only one I constantly have to log in on. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Black_Boogers

Reaction score
Hey Cap,

Thanks!!

I just tuned off the pop-up blocker in Netscape for this site. Let's see what happens.

Thanks again for the advice and I'll keep you posted on whether it works.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I dont have the problem on this site but do have the same problem on ebay.
How do you get to the forum, by a saved link? Did you save that link after you were logged in?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem