Charles Ellis

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
$380, good luck making that back, especially if word gets out around the world. I don't even think it should have been that much if it was correct off color, maybe $200-250.

epgorge

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:
$380, good luck making that back, especially if word gets out around the world. I don't even think it should have been that much if it was correct off color, maybe $200-250.
Is there anyway to contact the buyer and tell him/her so they can get out of it by saying it was not described correctly?

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no rule against not describing a item correctly, only falsely describing it. As for contacting buyers I don't know.Man I want my vehicle working again. I love this site but I need to get out.[:eek:] Two weeks is too long.

epgorge

Reaction score
cowseatmaize said:
Unfortunately there is no rule against not describing a item correctly, only falsely describing it. As for contacting buyers I don't know.Man I want my vehicle working again. I love this site but I need to get out.[:eek:] Two weeks is too long.
The deception is present. The seller is attempting to deceive the buyer by making them think it is "a spectacular color". It is a shame that many items of color are now off limits to bid on. You just can't tell on some of them. Time to sell some bottles and get a new car?[light]Joel

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
It's mostly just bum starters from Auto Zone. It's still under warranty but this will be my third one of those. I got the old one out and waiting for them to get another in but I'm paying the extra $20 for their "gold" series.[:)]At least it warming up a bit.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
All I can say is - it is disgusting to see how the hobby has gone to HELL by deception and twisted principles are applied by greed and B-S. I can not justify what people will do any more. Age will save me one of these days.RED Matthews

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229