CHECK THIS ONE OUT!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
HERE's one i thought everybody might want to look at. WOW!! whosyerdaddy!!!

Hf10240.jpg

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
thanx fer lookin guys. I pulled this pic off an auction site. cant rememeber which one. Maybe Pacific Glass? I have watched this bottle for several years. The last time it sold I think it was Hagenbuch's auction and it sold for $7000.00. This time it only brought $6000.00. There are a few of the big cobalt Nash"s root beers out there but this is the only one of these "I" know about. I'm sure there are a couple of others around someplace getting dusty.lol huntin bottles is like huntin gold. u look for dust and sometimes u find a nugget. if u want a pic I'll be happy to email one. thanx again fer lookin. jess remember if it's a Baltimore Loop Seal it's probably not a soda. whosyerdaddy!!!!

bottles141

Reaction score
Wow!!! What a sweet bottle. Whish i had that in my collection, maybe the bottlegods will shine down on me this year and i will find one, it never hurts to dream alittle. Ha Ha Ha!!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
yeah paul, this one is definitely on my want list for Christmas!! And by the way, welcome to the forum.

bearswede

Reaction score
Here's a nice one... And a bit more affordable...

Ay75799.jpg

Attachments

• Ay75799.jpg
    Ay75799.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 82

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
bearswede is that a pic of uer grand daughter? i have a 1 year old grand daughter and her name is isabel. we call her izzy or iz for short i wouldn't take a dollar and a half fer her those owen root beers are nice and yes a little bit more affordable i bought 2 blob top owens pontiled one time fer $50. they werent root beers thogh but still nice most of the cobalt cincinnati root beers i've seen came out across the river in newport ky. is that uer bottle??

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Hoosier...

Yip... That's my granddaughter... No, not my bottle... It's on Glassworks' current auction, along with a whole bunch of (in my opinion) desirous pieces of old glass...

Are you from Indiana???

Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator