coke bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BARQS19

Reaction score
I just checked out that bottle and you're right nothing really special about it. Usually a ACL's price is determined by the label. I'm not sure how to put this but I guess what I am trying to say is what people look for in a ACL is the thought that was put into it, the art, how good the design is. When you get a bottle that you think is only worth $5 and it goes high, it makes you wonder. What did you do wrong... What do they know that you don't... Other words what was that one detail that was left out that could have been the ringer and somehow someone got in the back door and noticed it anyway. I've made that mistake before plenty of times, EX. 3 Rivers * bottles. I was selling them for $5 until someone told me about them. I could kick myself. But that's how you learn. There was one guy who listed a Coca Cola seltzer bottle on ebay. Just put that it had C C bottling co. on the spout. Didn't mention that it had Coca Cola Bottling Co. etched on the front. It ended at like $150 something, should have gone a loter higher.
Robert

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter