collection just purchased

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Fruit Jars

Reaction score
You can get the Redbook 9 at any large book store. In the back there is a section that also shows reproduction jars and base numbers for them. If not a reproduction the amber Mason is a CFJ jar. Once you figure out what you have would be intested in getting a list of what you have if interested in selling any of the jars. My email is <email address removed - use the envelope icon on the left to email Fruit Jars>. If you sell on EBay be sure to take good pictures and have a good sales history prior to listing any of your better stuff. Good luck and congrats on picking up a nice collection.
Jerry

BARQS19

Reaction score
ok thanks, so far the only book I'm looking at is one with drawings in it, called 1000 fruit jars or something. Just as long as it gives me an idea. Here are two more that aren't mentioned. They are Masons, the one on the left has Port in script on the back, the one one the right has it on the bottom.
Robert
barqs19

Wu62291.jpg

Attachments

• Wu62291.jpg
    Wu62291.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 97

BARQS19

Reaction score
Well I finally went through all the jars, there were 178. I'll let everone know once I start listing them online. I still have to go through the other stuff. I just found a winslow jar.
Robert
barqs19

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75