Coming soon

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

808 50th State

Reaction score
Kip, I meant "hand" instead of had sorry for the typo got all excited when I saw Tony's post...by the way how is your hand doing?

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bigbadhonu

Tony,
I will be right there helping you dig some bottles and it is gonna be great. Mahalo, Kip

Get that hand in shape and dust off the old probes cause we're going to need it. This area is big and it will require a lot of effort to zeroing in on the pits.
[:)]

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: 808 50th State

ORIGINAL: bigbadhonu

Tony,
I will be right there helping you dig some bottles and it is gonna be great. Mahalo, Kip

Eh Kip, your had came good real fast...Tony wait for me only 3 more months...lol...that's why hard we live in the same state but different island...hope it's a big dump that will last for a while...aloha Earl

Thanks Rick, Red and Jim!

Earl you maybe in luck, I'll pm you.

Aloha, Rocky

WAHIAWA DIGGER

Reaction score
Howzit rockbot. I'm new to the site. Earl knows me well, he is my digging partner in the mountains. I'm also known as "808 Begginer Digger" on Treasure Net. Just wanted to say Hi! Aloha, Nate

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: WAHIAWA DIGGER

Howzit rockbot. I'm new to the site. Earl knows me well, he is my digging partner in the mountains. I'm also known as "808 Begginer Digger" on Treasure Net. Just wanted to say Hi! Aloha, Nate

Howzit Nate! good to meet you. I've had a lot of fun hooking up with Earl. Welcome to ABN!

Thanks Joe and Mad! I got to wait till they harvest to dig now but I started probing around. Very hard to zero in as they disked the area twice since November.
The layer is about 4 feet down so they should be safe if I can locate them.[;)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hey, did your crazy weather let up or are you going to dig by the light of the lightning? Those pics were incredible. I love that stuff and I don't golf.[:)]

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Hey, did your crazy weather let up or are you going to dig by the light of the lightning? Those pics were incredible. I love that stuff and I don't golf.[:)]

Yeah nothing like probing around in a electrical storm.[:D] The weather has been pretty stable the past few days. Got to catch up on yard work now.[8D]

WAHIAWA DIGGER

Reaction score
Howzit Rockbot! Did you go back and dig this area? Any luck? Just Wondering... Aloha! Nate

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology