Crude jars on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

georgeoj

Reaction score
I have some items ending on Thursday June 6th. The three jars on the right do not have any bids yet. I suspect that someone will pick them up for the opening bid. The Ball quart and the heavy orange peel Mason's are very good crude jars. If someone is going to get them very cheap, I would be much happier if that person were a forum member. You might want to take a look. The midget is the machine made smooth lip that I have posted here. I have yet to learn to post a link to ebay but my name there is michiganjar. George

A0F9AAA253BD42049654D3A2FEE62C2C.jpg

Attachments

• A0F9AAA253BD42049654D3A2FEE62C2C.jpg
    A0F9AAA253BD42049654D3A2FEE62C2C.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 91

MNJars

Reaction score
Here is your link:

Michiganjar Ebay

I'm really interested in how that midget pint sells since I have one of the other handful of known examples. It's already well above a typical midget price.

georgeoj

Reaction score
Thank you for posting the link.
I am also curious about the seeming lack of interest in these very scarce, perhaps rare, midgets. When I collected midgets, long ago, one of these would have been a must if they had been known. Most collections, and there are many midget collectors, do not have an example of these machine made midgets. I just wish that it had a little more crudity so that I could justify placing it in the crude collection. George

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1