Daily Bible Verse

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
Mark 10:45

For even the Son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

glass man

Reaction score
1ST CORITHIANS 13:13 "Now abidth FAITH,HOPE,CHARITY [LOVE] These three,but the greatest of these is CHARITY [LOVE!!]

sandchip

Reaction score
Mark 9:36,37,42

36. And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them,

37. Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

42. And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

sandchip

Reaction score
Psalms 17:4,5

4. Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.

5. Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

sandchip

Reaction score
Job 33:26-28

26. He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness.

27. He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;

28. He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

sandchip

Reaction score
II Thessalonians 1:11,12

11. Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12. That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

sandchip

Reaction score
Psalms 100:3,4

3. Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

4. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Stardust

Reaction score
Two are better than one,
because they have a good return for their work:

If one falls down,
his friend can help him up.
But pity the man who falls
and has no one to help him up!"
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 New King James Version

Stardust

Reaction score
2 Corinthians 4:16-15:8
16 That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits arebeing renewed every day. 17 For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 18 So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.

Dugout

Reaction score
Lamentations 3:22-23
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member