DIGGERS TV SHOW TONIGHT!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

Be sure to watch the next show... I hear they are going to loot an egyptian tomb in Hoboken [:D]

Maybe a bunch of Scarabs will take him to lunch[8D]

7B384803C8E046A3BEA84037D2B762A7.jpg

Attachments

• 7B384803C8E046A3BEA84037D2B762A7.jpg
    7B384803C8E046A3BEA84037D2B762A7.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 70

Penn Digger

Reaction score
That poor fat dillusional guy. You guys are so tough on him. Me thinks Sick Rick is jealous? LOL

PD

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: AntiqueMeds

Be sure to watch the next show... I hear they are going to loot an egyptian tomb in Hoboken [:D]
That poor pyramid.........Its gonna sink by at least 4 feet when Rick Savagely Obnoxious walks through the door.[8|]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

That poor fat dillusional guy.  You guys are so tough on him.  Me thinks Sick Rick is jealous?  LOL

PD

I am,I always wanted a 2 ton head for as long as I can remember.

bloodj2

Reaction score
Just watched this show for the first time last night. The Jamestown episode. I thought it was pretty neat, the things that they found but I just can't stomach that man's personality. That and his arrogance that his guys are "the best diggers in America". I know he needs to be dramatic to make good television, but still...was tempted to change channels multiple times.

kastoo

Reaction score
I want to know how they remembered where the cannon was..I never heard mention of gps...I did not see a buoy...and since when is an onion bottle worth 400?

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bloodj2

Just watched this show for the first time last night. The Jamestown episode. I thought it was pretty neat, the things that they found but I just can't stomach that man's personality. That and his arrogance that his guys are "the best diggers in America". I know he needs to be dramatic to make good television, but still...was tempted to change channels multiple times. 
They didn't "find" anything, they just unearthed the stuff that was planted by the producers...[;)]

Jim

Reaction score
Ric Savage and his goon squad are truly laughable. You don't even have to be a digger to know that this show is so full of condensed monkey excrement that it almost oozes out of your TV screen.

I tuned in for about half an episode, just so nobody can say "Don't knock it until you see it". Well, now I can knock the hell out of it. I used to think there was nothing lower than a scuzzbucket who would dig strictly for money and with no regard for anything else. Ol' Ric proved me wrong- a scuzzbucket FAKING digs for profits and publicity takes the cake [:'(] ~Jim

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Saw a news clip on AOL news today about Fat Head finding a shiny slave ID tag in a mound of dirt. Spotted it a ways away from the pile and it was laying right on top all shiny. Even the news host who did the clip was making fun of him. The headline for the clip was even sarcastic. What a tool.

PD

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli