DIGGERS TV SHOW TONIGHT!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Jim. I'll be watching. Bixel, you can probably watch it online later.

xxfollyxx

Reaction score
DIGGERS is on NatGeo right now. Looks like a bunch of Dbags looking to make $. Would be much more interested if it was collectors

Indianabottledigger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: xxfollyxx

DIGGERS is on NatGeo right now. Looks like a bunch of Dbags looking to make $. Would be much more interested if it was collectors

Couldn't agree more!!! "Juice"......give me a break. The fact that they keep saying that makes me want to stop watching!

wolffbp

Reaction score
Oh boy, really? Of all the detectorists out there, they pick these two guys? Really? This is exactly why we don't need a bottle digging show. Poor Representation! I'd rather watch Bill Ladd on YouTube, thank you very much but no thanks.

RedGinger

Reaction score
They found a few cool things, but the cheesy factor was over the top. I'd rather it more focused on just finding stuff without out all the clowning around and silly terms. I guess we bottle digger have our terms too, but it had me rolling my eyes a lot. It was a letdown, but I wasn't expecting much. Still not sure why an archaeologist would have such a problem with it, though.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
Still not sure why an archaeologist would have such a problem with it, though.

it matters what kind of Archeologist. The contract arch firms see every old relic in the ground as a potential source of revenue for them to be funded to dig up.

creeper71

Reaction score
I haven't watched this an I can tell you now I don't like it... My hobbies are Dump digging, bottle hunting at flea markets an metal detecting..I sure in the hell don't what a show on national tv give away any secerts or ballooning facts to make it sound more interresting an having aholes watchin it taking over all my site/potenial sites hoping to get rich quick... As everyone here knows it takes years to know what is a good bottle an what is junk an it is a never ending process learning.. It isn't something joe SMOE is going to get rich off of .All they are going to do is riun it for all of us or balloon the bottle/other aftifacts prices at there yardsales cause jackass from TV SHOW said it's worth such nsuch

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter