Diggin withdrawl

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kastoo

Reaction score
me too..haven't been able to dig sine week of thanksgiving 07. needed a hernia operation..had it yesterday..probably can't diggy for 2 more weeks..wah!

logueb

Reaction score
It's been about two months. Spent every day for two weeks going through the bottle barn and junk accumulated over forty years of digging and pack ratting. I must have 30 boxes and buckets of bottles needing washing and sorting. Just not enough time to dig, and wash , and sort. I'll try to add some pics later of some of this junk. Got to get out and do some digging. Tried to keep up with the post, but when you fall behind it's almost impossible.

lexdigger

Reaction score
In the spring when the farmers till up the fields, digging a bottle is the furthest thing from my mind! I get flint fever and go walk miles upon miles in search of paleo and archaic artifacts. When you're finding things that were made thousands of years ago, a hundred and fifty year old bottle seems pretty new! LOL. Now when there is a good constuction site opened up and I'm pulling out nice stuff I can hardly sleep at night for wanting to get right back out there and dig. Sometimes I'll get to the dig site too early and have to wait for daylight! I guess it just depends on what's out there calling me to Come and Get It! ;) Chris

sunrunner

Reaction score
iv not dug a good bottle in two years iv been busy in my life,doing other things,like running a bed and breakfast.fl,is a big state and there were very few peopel down hear. a hunderd to seventy years ago,then a mass of folks came down in the late 40s and 50s.most any thing old was nocked down and bultover,a lot of city dumps have shoping center, and golfcoris on top of them.but cant give up,!...sunra.

tigue710

Reaction score
There has gotta be some bottles somewhere, but I do hear from other diggers that it is very tough going to find a bottle in Florida... I'd be getting a scuba tank...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson