DIGS FROM TODAY...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Dirtflicker...

Nice booty from the week... You're doing a "smash up" job at that big hole of yours...
I will be coming up this week so, I'll be sure to give you a call. Maybe we can get together over a coffee or lunch... PM me with a time and number for you and I'll give you a call[&:]

Wayne

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
Its going to be sooooo good to get digging again.its kinda nice today but winds cool blowing off the snow.I've got the windows open, nice and sunny.
Those are really nice finds,talk about cabin fever. Went over a few maps and got a couple of maybe's, once this snow melts....watch out!!!!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies fellas....Wayne, feel free to give me a call any time. Friday would be a great time to meet up. I an off from work early that day...but anytime is good, just give me a buzz.

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey DF...

That sounds like a plan... I'll PM you so I can get your number. I had it written down and with all the painting and re-decorating around here, I missplaced it. I'd loose my foot if it wasn't attached to me... but then my wife would find it and give me hell for leaving it laying around!!![&o]

Wayne

bottleboy311

Reaction score
DF, what is the bottle in the back on the far left with the long neck? Could you post a close up of it?

Lee

dirtflicker

Reaction score
DF, what is the bottle in the back on the far left with the long neck? Could you post a close up of it?

That one is a scarcer J.F. HOWARD VARIANT...but still not worth squat...however, a nice bottle to look at.

madpaddla

Reaction score
Dirtflicker:

Very nice bottles. Is that cod liver a smaller size? I think I have the larger one but just found a smaller one that was cracked. I was doing some research on the forum and found a previous post you made, and those also were nice bottles. Nice to have ya here Dirt and keep that shovel full of dirt.
Madpaddla

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday