Erie or Franklin, PA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diggincajun

Reaction score
Hello all, I'll be flying into Erie on Sat. the 26th and staying for a week in a little town named Franklin about an hour drive. If there are any diggers in the area I would love to tag alone and observe the dig. Since my medical condition is not good for my legs I would just love to see the Northern Part of the diggers in action. Thanks.
Kim

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I think "Digswithstick" is from over that way. Try contacting him, seems like a nice guy. Good luck

PD

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Hey Kim , sent you pm (private message for new members who don't know) ,Penn Digger would love to go on dig you asked about let me know when ,thanks !
m16.gif

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Digs, how far are you frome Cranesville, PA (near Girard and Albion)?? I have a great pre-cival war family spot there to dig sometime in the coming months.

How has the digging been going?

PD

diggincajun

Reaction score
WOW! This is what I love about our digging community, the friendships that could be built because of our common bond. I replied Digswithsticks and man if we could hook up that would be the ultimate....
Thanks so much
kim

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Hey Penn Digger , i am about 60 miles from Girard count me in please ! Kim we will hook up bring your detector if you can ,sent you another pm ,see you next week
m16.gif

diggincajun

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I'm so excited I can't stand it, this trip was about my Wife's 35th High School Reunion.....what reunion? :) I'll have a metal dectector with me and a whole lotta anxiety. WOW what a vaction this will be. Me legs are shot but my spirit is high and I'll do what I can, if I fall I'll get up and do it again. Many thanks to all my new friends out there. Bless you all.
Kim Brunet

diggincajun

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I hooked up with Rick (Digswithsticks) today and WOW is all I can say about this guy with his secret digging area, his bottles, and his other collections of Indian artifacts. I was truely amazed at what I saw. This is what I love about diggers, the interest we have with our hobby makes us a better person and immediately it's like we have known each other for a life. I will post some pictures of the hillside covered with broken and good bottles. I've never seen anything like this before in my digging career. Well I have made a new friend for life. Keep digging, be safe and find the bottle of your dreams...
Later

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday