First digg find this year

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Nice find frank, spring has sprung! How would you like to be in the waiting room and the nurse says: DR Quagmire will see you now, that's on the lines of DR frankinstine haha, I went to the doc yesterday, I got a new new doc this time, his name..... DR pickle I hope his first name wasn't Dill.[:'(]

epgorge

Reaction score
the side panel say dr. quagmier the other side panel made new jersey usa.ps the other bottles a soaking there sweetys

Nice bottle Frank. Nice and clean. What did you say you soaked them sweeties in?[:mad:][8|][;)]

Joel

dumpmonkey

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: frank

The bottle is already been sold in the pic someone on the forum . He seen it one his bottle books priced at $200.00. I will know longer keep bottle that big only small bottle the display case has very little space on it anymore!!![:eek:]

you got $200 for that bottle? Nice! My book says it is only worth $12-$18? I wish I could dig bottles that clean in the dumps I dig? You must have some secret way of cleaning them too huh? You want to share your secrets with us all?

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Me thinks that "frank" is full of bean gas! Whassamattayou? Trouble 'splainin' y'sef? Stop the CRAP and get with the diggin' pics!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday