First embossed brick pretty cool

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
It will be different if you find anything. Not that you don't find anything, I mean you find plenty! What I mean is it will be Tennessee bottles. Sound cool to me!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Im hoping to f
It will be different if you find anything. Not that you don't find anything, I mean you find plenty! What I mean is it will be Tennessee bottles. Sound cool to me!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Lol I'm hoping to find something I dont care if it's a slick med lol but I found where the sevierville bottling works was located and its 20 mins away from where I'm gonna be so I'm going to investigate the area. I was told theres a very rare bottle from there so fingers crossed!! Also I'm going to a couple possible spots in pigeon forge I'm gonna explore to look for another rare bottle is it sad that the first thing I thought of was finding bottles on my vacation lmao

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I got a brick in Lenoir City, TN a while back just because I liked the look of it. It is white with Stevens Volcano stamped in it. I found that it was an antique brick made from white Georgia clay. I have thought about starting a collection of antique bricks.
Fire brick ?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Don't even know where Sevierville is. Sorry.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
In Tennessee it had a rare hutch bottle I'm trying to find where the bottling works where it was made in the message I just sent you I said I found it. well apparently I didnt lol after looking where I thought I found its location it was actually the location of a new distillery lol so I'm on the hunt lol

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
In Tennessee it had a rare hutch bottle I'm trying to find where the bottling works where it was made in the message I just sent you I said I found it. well apparently I didnt lol after looking where I thought I found its location it was actually the location of a new distillery lol so I'm on the hunt lol
I saw that too! Lol!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn