first finds of the season

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Hey Taz -

Again, great finds! The amber Buckingham's Whisker dye bottle is from R. P. Hall of Nashua, NH. Here's the link to a neat trade card from that outfit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7204774121&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

-Sam

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Sam! Here is another group of bottles I dug yesterday at a new dump I located earlier this spring. This T.O.C. dump is still partially frozen but these goodies might shed a glimpse of things to come! Recovered items are as follows Browns Sarsaparilla, 1 Pint mason jar with ground lip, a green "ten pin" Odiorne's soda from Portland , Me..... A Joseph Kern & Co. Forest Hills, Mass... beer???? and a Caswell- Massey N.Y. Med? Wendy (Onabininger) accompanied me on this 2 hr exploratory dig... she recovered a straight sided emerald green coke, wow was she happy! I hope she will post it when her work is caught up!!!! Happy digg'n all! Taz

Ig13561.jpg

Attachments

• Ig13561.jpg
    Ig13561.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 53

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Taz, Tell Wendy I would like to see the eg Coke bottle for sure and I am in the market for any extras she might dig up.

Cindy says she wants first dibs on the ten pin.[:D]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Thank God the ground is still frozen... You'd be trenching your way to Canada by now and showing us all those "puurrfect" bottles that you have been finding![8D]

Thanks, for not diving...![;)]

Wayne

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Wayne I am digg'n that trench south.... I should reach your house next week! I lmao when I read that wayne! Warren I will get you kind folks some bottles, you should have seen the ice blue straight sided script coke I found, unfortunately that one was broke, grrrrrrrrr. They will come![8D] Taz

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, I had a digging buddy that always dug mint perfect bottles and always high end stuff too. I caught him prayin over the spots he was gonna dig.

I tryed it my self. Dug alot of scrap metal and almost got struck by lightnin.[&:]

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Oooo Wayne! I got out this morning and got some before and afters for ya! The proof [sm=lol.gif] Here is what I call the straight sided coke dump... Enjoy! Taz

Yv66137.jpg

Attachments

• Yv66137.jpg
    Yv66137.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 55

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
I think I spent more on ammonia and hot water then what they are worth![sm=rolleyes.gif]

Ec88309.jpg

Attachments

• Ec88309.jpg
    Ec88309.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 54

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause