first finds of the season

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Sorry Jim...

He's camoflaged in that photo...[;)] How about this one?[&:]

Fd92850.jpg

Attachments

• Fd92850.jpg
    Fd92850.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 72

lmtae2

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post so here's good enough Tripure bottle and Writtemore's shoe polish

I hope the tripure water company bottle that I found right after the neck got broke off wasn't worth too much. Patent April 11, 1916. It sucks that it got broke as it's very heavy and triangle shaped. Pretty cool. But I did find another bottle I believe called Writtemore's shoe polish. Not sure about the Writtemores, anyone know anything? Can't find anything on it. TIA

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Wayne, your killing me! That thumb dude has some excellent shades! And you thought I had too much time on my hands! [sm=lol.gif] I got a brain stormer...... What if we put that chill'n thumb dude on a antique-bottles.net tee shirt? Taz

swizzle

Reaction score
The thumb dude is kinda cool but where's his case gin? Or stoneware whiskey jug? Or an aged bottle of rum. Without a bottle he almost seems outta place. Make him a ginger beer out of clay or something. Jason

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey thumb Buddy, You look a little cold with them blue lips and all. Just get out of the water.

Did a little bottle prospecting today but all I found is this little gold soda. Recon it's wurt anyting.

Yw67525.jpg

Attachments

• Yw67525.jpg
    Yw67525.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 68

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Taz...

I'm not the only one with too much time on my hands...[:-] Did you check out "G.I. Thumb-Dude"?[8|] He kinda looks Austrailian to me.[:eek:]

Great job Warren... I see you shrunk some old Air Force uniforms just the right size!![&:]

Wayne

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Wayne, Those are custom taylored uniforms. You know two down the front three down the back.

How did ya like the gold bottle. It's part of Cindy's bottle appearel. If pam wants some I got this old watch case I can melt down.[sm=lol.gif]

Na, If she wants one for a necklace or bracelet let me know.

Lj21622.jpg

Attachments

• Lj21622.jpg
    Lj21622.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 67

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Pretty funny yuze guys! Just a few more days of pumping out the mine for me and back too bottle digg'n.... I sure hope the ground has thawed so I can find some more! Taz

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh I was back in the mud at the crack' O dawn! Here are a couple of new finds from this same old dump. I love the diversity this old dump has to offer! I hope you like them also.... The group shot has a "few" of the items recovered this rainy morning including the missing cover to that emerald green saftey valve canning jar! Taz

Nl30090.jpg

Attachments

• Nl30090.jpg
    Nl30090.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 70

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause