For Sale: Guatemalan Orange Crush ACLs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

shadeone

Reaction score
bcru.jpg

I have a small stock of Orange Crush bottles in the "Mae West" style with painted ACL logos on them from Guatemala. I have found Five different variants of Orange Crush and one of Lemon Crush. As of right now, I dont have any spares of number 2 but that might change soon so check back. I have one of number 1, and have multiples on all of the others. Im asking $10 for any bottle, empty.

Shipping costs on full bottles are too much but if you really want a full one, we can work something out, let me know. These are current bottles and not past expiration date yet so the contents ARE drinkable and made with real cane sugar instead of HFCS. These are quite simply the most delicious orange soda I have tasted.

Shipping to be determined depending on the number of bottles and your location.

A lot of the bottles have that ring around the top from rubbing against other bottles and I will pick the best ones out first, so first come, first serve on the good ones. I will send pictures of all items before they are shipped.

Bottles will ship from MN zip code 55423. You can see my feedback on ebay under user "shadeone".

PM me for an order!

(I will get better pictures soon.)

shadeone

Reaction score
I will also trade straight up for just about any Dads Root Beer bottles...

shadeone

Reaction score
Price drop to $8 per bottle.

Now only have fulls of variants 4 and 5, and as I mentioned before, shipping will be more for them.

Still have empties of 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

shadeone

Reaction score
final price drop. $6 per bottle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide