Forum talk with 'friends'

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
The Revolution err, I mean The Evolution has begun...[;)]

peejrey

Reaction score
Wait.....uh.....have i missed something?....Every other hour of the week end if I'm on teh web I lurk around...
Damn.....hope it wast to crucial..
I need to do some new stuff anyway

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
I guess the only thing to say is I try to get along with everyone, the good, the bad, and the ugly! I have no problem with "E" , he is more than generous with sharing information when needed. [8|] Randy

Dragon0421

Reaction score
I think you need to inform everyone what your ramblings are about, and why you are trying to save some face with some people here on the forum and what dignity you might have left. This all started in the buy, sell, and swap section of the forum where epackage (Jim) felt the need to attack my character and talk about my upbringing and went as far as to talk about my family. Needless to say this man doesn’t know me nor do I know of him but his actions speak for themselves. A member brought it to my attention that you moved your ideas and statements over to this section of the forum, so I thought I would give it a read. After reading , I think that I would encourage you to expand your knowledge and thought process on a personal, and collecting level to see more than yourself and the little spot in the world of epackage and Patterson, NJ. It might also help you to research the rarity, value, and color of the bottles that you have in question before communicating your ideas on them. The items which were in question that I have for sale the foreign ones especially, a lot of people were very happy that they were brought to market where they could purchase and add to there collection. If you would like I can send you a link where you can see them as they sell where you will have it for future reference. I have been buying, selling, collecting, and digging for many years and have pretty good knowledge on a lot of the items which I sell. I am always looking for opportunities to expand my knowledge through books or forums as this one to better myself. I will have to agree with cyber digger that you really should think before you post and understand that there are some of us out there who still believe in standing up for ourselves and our families and ideas. So with all of that being said , I don’t think that you were lost in translation or misunderstood at all in your earlier posts in the other section. I hope this can help you with your resolutions you had up earlier, and I do miss the guinea pig picture. Hopefully everyone will take time and see the whole picture and would make me more than happy to discuss anymore ideas or questions from anyone in the form about this issue. As it was said earlier hopefully everything is aired out now. On to the next post.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: peejrey

Wait.....uh.....have i missed something?....Every other hour of the week end if I'm on teh web I lurk around...

How those pain meds workin for ya Preston?

PD

peejrey

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

ORIGINAL: peejrey

How those pain meds workin for ya Preston?

PD
Lol I've came off of em' finally detox was horrible..lol, but I'm getting better thanks [;)]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26